Wednesday, February 11, 2009

BLOGSPOTZ

I'm watching a television program (old people) about pancakes and breakfast and it's making me hungry. I should be doing homework, seeing as I have so much of it. D: I just can't find the motivation... it is too far gone. I'd love to just lay (I hate saying lie) on a soft, comfy carpet with a pillow.

Sometimes the floor isn't so bad. Sometimes being unmotivated isn't so bad.

I made a 14 dollar purchase today. On a book. A book that would probably be around $5 if I had not picked it up at the Kent State bookstore (expensive).

It's called The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. I'm on page 50 already.

"In the bus on the way to school next morning we passed 4 red cars in a row, which meant that it was a Good Day..."

I like the way this lad thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment