Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to school:

Kent State is much more lively during regular semesters than in the summer. I'm glad everyone is back finally...but I'm going home for a loooong weekend!

First few days of classes were decent. Pilates will be tough for me because I have weak back muscles...according to the professor. Whatev... we'll see what happens. Other than that, my classes are pretty standard: international marketing, personal selling, law, ethics... and history of rock & roll for fun.

I can't give up McDonald's FRIES! Bethany asked me to stop at McDonald's after we made extra key copies and I couldn't help but stuff my face with the golden deliciousness. I basically worked out for an hour (and probably didn't even burn enough calories) to eat the fries. what a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment